Friday, June 27, 2008

Just a day at the Mall!!

Just a day at the mall with Braden!! This crazy boy is so sweet and gentle, but then again so wild and crazy as well. Let's see if I can give you an accurate picture of how our day went at the Spectrum....First, he loves to walk now and does not want to ride in the stroller. He knows exactly what he likes to do. He LOVES to push the handicapped buttons at the doors to open the doors automatically. He also loves elevators. He loves to push the buttons to open the doors, to choose the floor, and he LOVES to make the bell ring. Heather hates that, but I secretly like when he does it. I think it's funny and he is not doing it to be naughty, he is doing it because he like the sound. So we got through the door buttons and the elevator buttons and got on the floor at Nordstroms. He is so much like I was at that age, touching everything. I guess I am still like that to some degree, I have even been told as an adult to not touch items in the store. So he gets it from me. Well I drew the line when he began to pull on the manikins. The manikins there are on pedestals and he thought it was fun to stand up there with them. After telling him not to do it he did it again. After I warned him again that he would be in the stroller if he did not obey, it was ON. He did it again and being consistent he went right in the stroller, strapped in. He screamed and screamed. Oh well, you have to learn buddy. Braden will scream for a minute or two and then he will stop. So in that sense he makes it less painful for us to discipline him. He is a good boy to discipline. He understands when you are upset and says he will be a good boy. I love this little monkey of ours!!

No comments: